Welcome! How can we help?
How do I set up my Other Policies & Notes?
Having up-to-date Policies & Notes is very important for your booking so we've made it easy for you to adjust.
To get started, once you’ve logged in to the dashboard, select My Properties from the top.
This will bring you to the properties main page. Simply select which property you want to update or click the Edit symbol on the far-right-hand side.
This will bring you to the Accommodations page.
- If your property has more than one accommodation, such as with Hotels and B&Bs, choose which accommodation you'd like to adjust.
- If your property only has one, simply click Edit again.
You'll be brought to the Rates page automatically.
Simply click Policies from the sidebar on the left to proceed.
Cancellation Policies appear first and we know there's a lot to consider when adjusting your cancellation policies so we've drawn up in-depth instructions for those here.
Continuing on you'll reach the Kid-Friendly and Pet-Friendly Policies.
- If the property is Family/Kid Friendly check off the blank box.
- A form box will appear for you to fill in any additional details.
- For Pets select either no or yes from the drop-down box.
- If Yes, a form box will generate for you to make any additional notes.
- Please note the property page default will be Kid-Friendly but not Pet-Friendly.
Check-In and Check-Out follow below and are mandatory.
- Simply fill in the blank fields to designate check-in and check-out times
Finally, Notes is at the bottom with two blank boxes.
- Free write in the top any Notes and in the second write any House Rules.
Most important of all, when you're all done, click the black box labeled Save.
As always, if you have any questions just reach out as we're always happy to help!