Welcome! How can we help?
How Does It Work if I Join BoutiqueHomes as an Owner?
We're so glad you're thinking about joining our community!
Here’s how it works:
- We set up a BoutiqueHomes page for your property.
- Our in-house editor will write a detailed description including 'what we like' about your property, as well as all the essential facts.
- We include high-resolution images (provided by you) of your property and all accommodations you offer.
- We display an availability calendar, which you can maintain manually, or sync with existing calendars from other sites.
- Each property is searchable by style and location.
- We reserve the right to change the name of your property for promotional purposes.
- If your home is also suitable for photo shoots or events, we highlight those features.
- Guest inquiries are communicated via a conversation panel, which we monitor to help facilitate.
- Once the guest is ready to book, we charge them for the reservation in two installments. The money will be released to the host after BoutiqueHomes has received full payment from guests, before their arrival date.
- For each booking you accept through our site, BoutiqueHomes will deduct our 10% commission from the payout.
- Our design-loving guests come from all over the world, with about 50 percent from the United States and 40 percent from Europe. Our weekly newsletter is sent out to about 55k design lovers, architects, designers, directors, artists, and musicians, and we have 70k followers on Instagram.
- We promote your property through various social media outlets such as our Instagram and Facebook, our Stories section, and our weekly newsletter. We also collaborate with media outlets and influencers on your behalf.
- In order to market your property most effectively, we may from time to time request access to the home for photo shoots, stays by tastemakers or staff, and other promotional activities, to shine a spotlight on the diverse and carefully selected portfolio that makes BoutiqueHomes so special.
Want to know more about what sets us apart? Click here.