Welcome! How can we help?
How do I Change or Cancel my booking?
While we always hope your plans go off with a hitch, we understand issues do pop up, so we've made it easy for you to modify your reservations.
To Change a reservation, please contact us at [email protected]
- Changes can only be made if agreed upon by the host & guest.
- Only BoutiqueHomes can modify a booking once confirmed.
To Cancel a reservation, please fill out the Cancellation & Refund Form on your dashboard.
- We recommend reviewing the owner's cancellation policy first to see if you would be eligible for a refund and if they assess their own cancellation fee.
- You may submit a request for a refund through the cancellation link.
- Your Confirmation Code must be included.
- BoutiqueHomes will issue a refund within 14 days, if applicable.
There are no new fees charged by BoutiqueHomes for processing a refund payment. BoutiqueHomes' service fee is refundable in line with the booking cancellation policy, minus a 3.25% credit card transaction fee which is non-refundable.
We aim to make our pricing simple and transparent. Included in our service fees are features like fraud protection, reporting, and other payment management tools, as well as the cost of our provided service. In addition to these are the processing costs driven by fees assessed by bank and merchant (such as Visa or Mastercard) providers. These networks set the fee rules applied to refunded payments, and in many cases, they keep the entire upfront cost of a refunded transaction. For some regions and payment types, refunded payments also incur additional merchant and bank fees.