Welcome! How can we help?
How does the Booking Process Work?
Here at BoutiqueHomes, we aim to connect like-minded travelers. We've developed a quick and easy booking process that encourages communication between guest and host, which is at our core.
Start by Searching through our carefully curated collection of properties.
- You can search by map or property title or browse your collections for inspiration.
- For guided help on our searching options, click here.
When you've discovered the property which you'd like for your stay, select the property.
On the property page on the right, there is a reservation section to Check Dates and Availability.
Click on your preferred dates.
- This will pop up an availability calendar where you will select your dates.
- Unavailable dates are greyed out on the calendar.
- Requests cannot be submitted over dates that are showing unavailable.
- The minimum night requirement is listed at the bottom of the calendar.
- Requests cannot be for less than the listed required minimum stay.
Confirm the number of guests and any pets.
If the owner offers an instant quotation, a quote will be shown, including taxes and fees.
- If the owner doesn't offer an instant quotation, it will say Inquire for Rates.
- You can click Details beneath the quote to get a full breakdown.
Once everything looks good, click Request to Book.
- If you've not already done so, you'll be asked to Login or Register.
If the property has multiple units and you want to book multiple or the entire property, click on Inquire to Book Entire Property.
A Booking Request Summary will generate on the next page.
- You can still make changes to dates, guests, and pets here if need be.
- If the property has multiple rooms and apartments, they'll be shown on the left, and you simply choose which one you'd prefer.
- All the pricing will be displayed again with the option to expand the details.
There is a message box for you to say hello to the owner or ask any questions.
Below the message box, there is a check box; click to confirm you Accept the Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy.
- Clicking on either will open them up for you.
Once you've reviewed the information and confirmed acceptance, click Send.
The ball is now in the owner’s court.
You will receive a confirmation email and should expect a response within 24 Hours.
There is a link to View your Request so you can return to edit or additional comments as you need.
Once the owners have confirmed or edited the quote, you will receive a notification in your Messages in the top right-hand corner of your screen. An email will also be automatically sent to the account we have on file.
At the updated summary, simply click RESERVE NOW! to lock in the reservation.
The Reservation Payment screen will generate prompting you to enter your payment to confirm the reservation.
- Enter your credit card information in the blank field.
- The amount due will be confirmed for you at check-out.
- At least 50% of the total reservation will always be due at booking, including the full cost of the service fee.
- If traveling within 60 days or if the reservation is non-refundable, full payment will be due.
- If payment is not submitted within 48 hours, the reservation will expire.
Payment is not immediately processed.
- Payment will be processed once the host accepts the booking.
- This saves guests from submitting payment and then potentially learning the property is no longer available.
- If the host does not accept or indicates availability has changed, the reservation will be canceled without ever charging the card.
Click Reserve Now to book.
Congratulations! You’ve got an amazing trip planned was that easy!
You'll receive a confirmation when the owner approves, and payment is processed.